The Directorate of Technical Education and Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh conducted the JEECUP 2022 Examination from 27 to 30th June 2022. Moreover, JEECUP Result 2022 is out now on 18th July 2022 at official website @ jeecup.admissions.nic.in. Incase any candidates have not yet checked their result can directly click on the JEECUP Result link to see your scorecard. However, The Next important thing for those who have cleared the Entrance Exam is JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2022 in which they can see the choice filling dates. Once you have Applied for Counselling then you have to wait for JEECUP Polytechnic Allotment List 2022 in which college is allotted to applicants.
As per sources, JEECUP Polytechnic Admission 2022 Last Date to Fill Counselling is not announced but it is being anticipated that you will get 10 Days to fill the Choice. Moreover, UP Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2022 will be fixed in September month and are expected to start from September, 2022. We will intimate you once the JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2022 is started.
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2022
As we all know there is written examination conducted for the admission in diploma as well as polytechnic courses in the Uttar Pradesh state. This year also the JEECUP examination was conducted in the month of June and its result was declared on 18th July, 2022. So, now the candidates who have passed their exam must be waiting for the JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2022. The JEECUP Counselling 2022 will start soon. The applicants will have option to choose their favorable course and trade. The JEECUP 4th Seat Allotment 2022 will be declared in the month of September, 2022. Those candidates whose name is not available in the 4th seat allotment 2022 shall wait for the 4th list to get released.
JEECUP Polytechnic Admission Counselling Start 2022 Last Date
|Exam Name||JEECUP 2022|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Purpose||Admission test for Diploma Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level (Only UP)|
|JEECUP Exam Date||27 to 30 June 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Result Date||18 July 2022|
|JEECUP Polytechnic Counselling 4 Round Start Date||Starting Soon|
|JEECUP Polytechnic Admission Counselling Last Date||To be Announced|
|Choice Filling Dates||Declaring Soon|
|JEECUP Seat Allotment 2022 Date||September 2022|
|Type of Post||Admission|
This Table above gives you complete information on JEECUP Polytechnic Admission 2022 Last Date. Moreover, the Counselling Schedule is not announced yet but the board will announce the counselling schedule very soon and after that candidates can fill their choices for Trades and Colleges. There are more than 10,000 Seats of Diploma in different streams which you can opt for as per your choice and location of college. Once you get a seat in the Allotment list, all you have to do is report in the college and then complete the admission process.
JEECUP Counselling Registration Form 2022
- Candidates who passed the Written Exam can do JEECUP Counselling Registration 2022 Online @ Jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- You have to enter your Application Number, Date of Birth to register for the seat allotment process.
- As per sources, Counselling process will start by September 2022 and approximately 10 Days will be given for Choice filling.
- Nominal Fees is also required to be paid in order to complete UP Polytechnic Admission Process 2022.
- After that you have to wait for the Release of UP JEECUP 4th Seat Allotment List 2022 in which names with colleges allotted to you are mentioned.
UP Polytechnic 4 Round Seat Allotment List 2022
- First of all, you should know that once the choice filling dates are over it may take 5-10 Days for the allotment list to come.
- UP Polytechnic 4th Seat Allotment List 2022 is released online on Jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Your Name with College allotted to you are mentioned clearly on the Seat Allotment List.
- You will get limited time to report in the college and you need to report to the college and complete the Admission Process.
- So this is complete information about the 4th Admission List which is released after the start of the counselling process.
JEECUP 4 Round Allotment List 2022
- Candidates who do not get Seat in the JEECUP 4th Allotment List are allowed to fill their choices again in the next round of allotment.
- No Fees is required to be paid while filling choices for Second Round of Allotment.
- After 3-4 Days of Choice Filling by Candidates, Allotment list is released.
- Now once the JEECUP 4th Allotment List 2022 is released, you need to Download it and then check your Name in it.
- Further Report to the College you get within stipulated time to confirm your Seat.
Jeecup.admissions.nic.in E Counselling Schedule 2022
|Jeecup.admissions.nic.in Counselling Registration||Apply Here|
|JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2022||Check Here|
|JEECUP Result 2022||Check Now|
Steps to do Jeecup.admissions.nic.in Counselling Registration 2022
- Firstly, open Jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Now Click on UP Polytechnic E Counselling Registration Button.
- Enter your Candidate number and Date of Birth to Proceed.
- Here you have to fill in the nominal details as requisite over there.
- Finally, pay the JEECUP Counselling Registration 2022 Fees in order to confirm.
- This is the complete process to UP Polytechnic Seat Allotment 2022 Apply Online.
Queries on JEECUP Counselling Registration 2022 Apply
When is JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2022 Coming?
UP Polytechnic Counselling 4 Round Process is starting by 25th September 2022.
How to Apply Online For JEECUP Seat Allotment 2022?
Visit Jeecup.admissions.nic.in to Apply Online UP Polytechnic Seat Allotment 2022.
How Many Seats are there for Diploma Courses in Uttar Pradesh?
There are more than 10,000 Seats available for Diploma or Polytechnic Courses in Uttar Pradesh.