CUET UG 2022 Cut Off Marks subject wise for all subjects: UGC (University Grant Commission) and National Testing Agency (NTA) is holding the CUET (Central University Entrance Test) from 15 July to 30th August 2022. Now Students who have appeared in UG Entrance Exam are hereby informed about complete CUET UG 2022 Cut Off Marks using which you can get to know about qualifying marks for different universities and Courses. Here you can find Previous CUCET Cutoff 2022 and Expected CUET Cut Off Marks 2022 for BBA, B.Tech and other UG Courses.
Along with this CUCET 2022 Qualifying Marks and Merit List is also discussed. Once you score more than CUET UG Cut Off Marks, you will be eligible to get admission in a Desired course in your choice of University. However, the CUET 2022 Cut Off Marks are different for different UG courses, so you should check it for the course you want to take admission in.
CUET UG Cut Off Marks 2022
Now, the Central University Entrance Test (CUET) is going on and candidates who have given performance should check their marks with the help of Answer Key. After the calculation of your marks using it, all you need to do is compare the total with Expected CUET Cut Off Marks 2022 given below. Once you get a score above cut off then you will be eligible for admission in BBA, BSc, B.Tech and other courses. There are more than 30 Central Universities in which you can opt for admission. Now Ranking of Universities is also out according to which you can opt for Admission in Desired university. Previous Cut Off Marks are also discussed here for your reference.
Now as we know Admission process for different universities is going to start because CUET Result 2022 is out now. All of you can see the University Wise CUET Cut Off 2022 in the sections given below. Make sure you score above this cut off to get your desired college.
CUCET UG Cut Off List 2022 (General-OBC-SC-ST)
|Conducting Body||University Grant Commission|
|Exam Name||CUCET UG 2022|
|Purpose||Admission Test for UG Courses|
|Total Central Universities||30+ Universities|
|Course Name||BBA, BSc, B.Tech and other UG Course|
|Exam Date||15 July to 30 August 2022 (1-6 Phases)|
|Maximum Marks||200 Marks|
|CUET UG Result 2022 Date||16 September, 2022|
|Previous CUCET UG Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|Expected CUET Cutoff||Discussed Below|
|Type of Post||Cut Off Marks|
Above mentioned table shows you complete information regarding c Date and as per sources mentioned to us, it can be out after the announcement of Results. Qualifying Marks for CUET 2022 UG Entrance Exam is 40% which means that you must try to score more than 100 Marks. Students who get more than qualifying marks are eligible to get a seat in the choice of their college and course.
CUET UG 2022 Cut Off Marks Phase 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Factors Affecting
There are many factors which decide the CUET 2022 Cut Off Marks so we have mentioned each of them below for your reference. Now what you need to do is evaluate the cut off marks this year with the help of factors given below. Moreover, we have also mentioned Expected CUET Cut Off 2022 for your reference, so that you can get an overall idea of your Rank.
- DIfficulty Level of Paper- If the paper you attempted is difficult then there are high chances that your Cut Off will be low.
- Previous CUET Cut Off 2022- Most important factor in this regard is Previous Cut Off because current cut off is near to previous one.
- Number of Candidates- If the number of Candidates attempting the paper are high then the cut off will be high whereas in other cases it will be low.
- Total Seats available- This is another factor affecting the CUET 2022 Cut Off because if the number of seats available are high then Cut Off marks will be low and vice versa in other cases.
CUET BSc Cut Off 2022
|Category||CUET Cut Off 2022 BSc (In %age) Expected|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||60%|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||50%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||50%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||60%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability)||45%|
Expected CUET UG Btech Cut Off 2022
|Category||CUET Cut Off 2022 B.tech (In %age) Expected|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||65%|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||55%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||55%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||65%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability)||50%|
Previous CUCET UG Cutoff Marks
|Category||Previous CUET Cut Off 2022 (In %age)|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||70%|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||65%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||63.4%|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||68.5%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability)||48.5%|
Steps to Check CUCET UG Cut Off Marks 2022
Students can check CUCET UG Cut Off Marks 2022 in a very simple manner. We have mentioned each of the points below for the Downloading Cut Off List which you can follow step by step and then check the UG CUCET Cut Off marks.
- First step is to open Cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Secondly, Click on the Information Bulletin button.
- Thirdly, tap on the CUCET UG Cut Off 2022 List button.
- Further, choose your course and then proceed next.
- Now you can see the CUET Cutoff 2022 List.
- Download and check CUET UG 2022 Cut Off marks for General, OBC, SC and ST.
CUET UG 2022 Merit List
- The Merit List in which Rank Wise names of Candidates are mentioned is prepared on the basis of above mentioned CUET Cut Off 2022.
- Secondly, this list is prepared on the basis of many factors like category wise seat distribution, Number of aspirants in particular category and other similar factors.
- Thirdly, Admission is offered only on the basis of the CUET 2022 Merit List.
- Fourthly, Course Wise Merit List is also released for your reference on official website @ Cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Downloading the Merit List is very simple because all you need to do is visit Cuet.samarth.ac.in and then click on the direct link available over there.
Cuet.samarth.ac.in UG Cut Off 2022 PDF Download
Queries on CUET Qualifying Marks 2022
When is CUET UG Cut Off 2022 Coming?
CUCET UG Cut Off Marks 2022 is always published along with the CUET UG Result 2022.
What is the CUCET 2022 Result Date?
CUCET Result 2022 is declared on 16th of September, month.
What is the Good Score to Pass CUET Cut Off 2022?
You should get more than 60% Marks in order to pass CUET UG Cut off 2022.