eproc.up.gov.in Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 Online, UP Wheat Online Login: The Uttar Pradesh Government announced that Wheat Procurement for the whole of UP will be done through Online UP Gehu Kharid 2024 Portal Which is Eproc.up.gov.in. Now all the farmers who want to sell their Crop can visit Eproc.up.gov.in Wheat 2024 Registration Link and then use their registered Mobile number to sell Wheat. This is a very good initiative under which Farmers Can Sell their Wheat directly from their Mobile Number.
All you have to do is complete Eproc.up.gov.in Registration 2024 and then collect the token to sell your Wheat in Nearest Mandi. So we are here with complete information from UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 to Selling Wheat through E Proc Token. Now the Gehu Kharid Portal in Uttar Pradesh is Working which you can use to sell your Crop to Government and Payment will also be done through DBT Mode for Ease of Farmers.
UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024
The Re-Elected UP Government in leadership of Sh Yogi Adityanath has started a Wheat Procurement Portal for welfare of Farmers who are worried about selling their Wheat crop. Now the only challenge in between this is UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 because some farmers are facing difficulty in it. So we are present here with details which you have to know in order to complete UP Wheat Procurement Registration 2024 Process. Farmers are required to select the Wheat as their Crop on the Official Website and enter the Quantity of their Crop. After that head towards the Mandi Which is allotted through a Token Number and sell your Crop at a fixed price.
eproc.up.gov.in Gehu Kharid Registration 2024
|Scheme||UP Wheat Procurement 2024|
|Name of Portal||UP Gehu Kharid Portal 2024|
|Started by||State Government, Uttar Pradesh|
|UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 Documents Required||Aadhar Card|
Weight of Wheat
|Wheat Selling Location||Nearest Mandi as per your Choice|
|Eproc.up.gov.in Registration 2024 Mode||Online|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
|Fcs.up.gov.in Kisan Registration||eproc.up.gov.in|
Above section gives you detailed information about FCS UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 and documents which you must have before proceeding for the process. Secondly, you can download the Token Number after completing the process which is a receipt you will require to show in Mandi while selling. Farmers should have an Aadhar Card Linked Bank account to receive the payment of their Wheat.
उत्तर प्रदेश के किसानो के लिए खुशखबरी है क्युकी UP सरकार द्वारा E Procurement शुरू कर दी गयी है व् सभी किसान अपना पंजीकरण करवाके इसके द्वारा अपनी गेहू फसल बेच सकते हैं| इस पोर्टल को इस्तेमाल करना बहुत हे आसान है क्युकी इसमें आपको अपने मोबाइल नंबर का प्रयोग करके अपना UP गेहू खरीद पंजीकारण 2024 करना है| इसके बाद आपको एक टोकन नंबर दिया जायेगा जिसको आप अपने नज़दीकी मंडी में लेजाए व् अपनी फसल तोल के बेच दे| इस तरह आप UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 का फायदा उठके आसानी से अपनी फसल बेच सकते हैं|इस तरह से फसल बेचने का एक फायदा ये है की आपको कोई कमीशन नहीं देनी होगी|
FCS UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 @ eproc.up.gov.in
- On the Web Portal of Food and Civil Supplies Department eproc.up.gov.in. Registration can be done for Gehu Kharid 2024.
- Secondly, Farmers have to mention their Aadhar Card and Bank Details on the Registration page to submit the form.
- FCS UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 Portal will show you Token Number or Receipt.
- Download and use this Token Receipt in the Mandi Mentioned on it and sell your Crop.
- Make sure you have complete documents as per User Manual available online @ eproc.up.gov.in.
- The Gehu Kharid in Uttar Pradesh will start by end of March and it will continue till the May 2024.
Benefits of E Proc UP Gehu Kharid Portal 2024 Login @ eproc.up.gov.in
- First benefit of UP Gehu Kharid E Proc Portal is that you can get to know about the price on your Fingertips.
- If you do not know how to Use mobile and do registration then you can visit the nearest Common Service Center.
- Wheat Procurement in whole Uttar Pradesh is being done by this UP Gehu Kharid Portal 2024.
- Farmers can use their Aadhar Card, Bank Account Number and Mobile Number to Sell their Wheat on UP Gehu Kharid Portal.
Steps for UP Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration 2024 at eproc.up.gov.in
- Visit eproc.up.gov.in.
- Secondly, Click on the Farmer Registration button.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number and further enter your Mobile Number.
- Select your Crop as Wheat and enter the requisite credentials.
- Finally Submit your UP Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration 2024 Form.
- Now you will get a token for E Procurement of Wheat which you have to show in Mandi.
- In this way you can sell your Wheat on UP E Proc Portal.
UP Wheat Procurement Registration 2024 Documents Required
All the farmers who want to sell their Wheat or Gehu through UP Wheat Procurement Registration 2024 must have the following documents which are mandatory.
- Aadhar Card Linked Bank Account.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- Wheat Quality and Type.
- Mobile Number.
- Farmer Name.
- Token Number after doing UP Gehu Kharid Registration.
Eproc.up.gov.in Wheat 2024 Registration, Login Link
|Eproc.up.gov.in Login||Login Here|
|UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024||Register Now|
Queries on UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2024 @ eproc.up.gov.in Login
Is it compulsory to have an Aadhar Card Linked Bank Account for UP Gehu Kharid Registration?
Yes, it is compulsory to have an Aadhar Card Linked Bank account.
How to Download the Token Number of Gehu Kharid Portal?
Visit eproc.up.gov.in and Login using your Mobile Number to Download UP Gehu Kharid Token 2024.
What is the Benefit of UP Gehu Kharid Portal?
UP Gehu Kharid Portal allows you to sell your Crop Online without any trouble.
What is the last date to register for the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid?
There is no last date for the registration of the UP Gehu Kharid web portal.