IGNOU Admission 2023 for January session have begun on the official website ignou.ac.in. The Indira Gandhi National Open has invited applicants to apply for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes. The candidates can get themselves registered for the Online Programmes before 31 January 2023. The ignou.ac.in January 2023 Registration has already been started from 29 December 2022. The interested and eligible candidates can explore the official website and get themselves enrolled to the distance learning university. For more details you need to read the complete post on IGNOU Admission 2023.
IGNOU Admission 2023
A great opportunity is open for the candidates who want to get themselves enrolled in Distance Learning Programmes. One such University is the Indira Gandhi National Open University which offers distance and open learning programmes to candidates. The ones who can’t reach the regular classes or are unable to attend the colleges can enroll themselves to the IGNOU Admission January 2023. The interested and eligible candidates need to apply for ignou.ac.in Online Form 2023 through the portal. The IGNOU Admission Registration 2023 is open till 31 January 2023 only. No applications will be accepted after the due date mentioned in the nitification. The applicants who want to enroll themselves again to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes can apply for re-registration. There will be some exemptions provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
The fee exemption will be applicable only in case they have applied for 1 single course. But in case, candidates apply for more than 1 course and take fee exemption then, all their applications will get rejected. IGNOU offers various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate PG Diploma Programmes to the eligible candidates. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying online for the IGNOU Admission January 2023. IGNOU offers admission in 2 sessions: January and July. As for now Admissions to January Sessions are open till 31 January 2023. You need to follow a detailed procedure to fill in the IGNOU Registration Form January 2023 which we have mentioned in the Article below.
ignou.ac.in Admission January 2023
The IGNOU Admission 2023 for January session has already started. Candidates should visit the official website and get themselves enrolled for various programmes at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. The IGNOU Online Application Form January 2023 are open only till 31 january 2023. You can get the brief idea from the table below.
|Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Study Mode Provided||Distance or Online Education|
|Admission Session||January 2023|
|Programmes Offered||Various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Courses|
|IGNOU Admission Form 2023 Start Date||29 December 2022|
|IGNOU Online Form January 2023 End Date||31 January 2023|
|Yearly Sessions||January and July|
|Fee Refund Policy||Applicable|
|IGNOU Admission Portal through ODL||ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in|
|IGNOU Admission Online Portal||ignouiop.samarth.edu.in|
|IGNOU Official Website||ignou.ac.in|
Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission Schedule 2023
The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides enrollment to the candidates in two sessions during an academic year. The First Session holds the admissions during January and the admissions for other sessions are conducted during July. The IGNOU Registration Form January 2023 is open now online on ignou.ac.in. You can go through the table below to check the Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission Schedule 2023.
|IGNOU Online Form 2023 Start Date||29 December 2022|
|IGNOU UG, PG Applications last date||31 January 2023|
|IGNOU PHD Admission Date||25 December 2022|
|IGNOU BSC Entrance Test Admission Date||25 December 2022|
|IGNOU PHD Entrance Test Date||8 January 2023|
IGNOU Distance Programme 2023 Courses
IGNOU Registration Form 2023 offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Certificate, Diploma Courses to the candidates. Candidates can enroll themselves in any programme they want. The SC/ST candidates if want to get fee exemption have to get themselves in only 1 programme otherwise their applications will get rejected. Take a look at various programmes offered by IGNOU.
- Bachelors of Arts (BA)
- Bachelors of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelors of Science (BSc)
- Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA)
- BSc Nursing
- Bachelors of Education (B.Ed)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- And various other programmes
ignou.ac.in Admission Eligibility 2023
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the largest Universities which provides distance learning programmes to Indian as well as international students. The International Students can also make their career by enrolling themselves to various programmes offered by IGNOU.
|Certificate Course||12 Grade or equivalent certificate from recognized Board or Institute|
|BA, BBA, BSW, BTS, BCA||12 Grade or equivalent|
|BCom||12 Grade with Commerce Stream|
|BSc||12 Grade with Science Stream|
|MBA||Graduation with 50% marks|
|MPhil||Masters degree with 55% score in any discipline|
IGNOU Application Form 2023
The candidates applying for IGNOU Admission January 2023 session have to apply online for the admission. Aspirants need to fill in the IGNOU Admission Form 2023 by following the step by step guide as mentioned below.
- Firstly, open the ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in on your device.
- Then, Click on the Admission link provided on the screen.
- After that, fill in the Username which should be 8 to 16 characters long.
- Then, you are required to fill the password which should be between 8 to 16 alphanumeric.
- After filling the fields, Click on Submit and the Username and Password will be sent to you through Email or Message.
- Then, click on LOGIN and provide the login details.
- Ignou Registration Form 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Now fill in all the information and upload your scanned documents.
- Pay the required Admission fees using Online mode.
- Then, click on submit and the application form will get submitted.
- You can download the acknowledgement receipt and the application form for future use.
- Following the above mentioned steps, the IGNOU Admission Form 2023 gets submitted.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Application Status 2023
The registered applicants are given an option to check their application status when they are worried whether their application is being completed or not. Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to check their IGNOU Application Status 2023.
- Firstly, browse ignou.ac.in on your device.
- Then, click on the Student Support on the homepage.
- Under Student Support Click on Student Zone.
- Then, find the Registration Status Tab.
- Now, enter your enrollment number and programme code.
- Now fill in the security code mentioned on the screen and click on submit button.
- The admission status will appear on your screen.
IGNOU January 2023 Fees- Course Wise
The aspirants can go through the table below to check the IGNOU Admission Fees 2023 Course Wise. For more details visit the prospectus on ignou.ac.in.
|Course||Total Course Fees|
|Bachelors of Arts||12000|
|Bachelors of Commerce||12000|
|Bachelors of Business Administration||20000|
|Post Graduate Diploma||5000-25000|
IGNOU January 2023 Admission Fee Cancellation
There may be cases when candidates want to cancel their admission and want a refund of their Ignou Admission Fees paid. The refund request will be processed by the University by following certain procedures.
- The registration fees are non refundable which is charged along with the programme fees.
- When candidates apply cancellation before the admission is confirmed then the whole of the programme fee gets refunded.
- Within 15 days of confirmation of admission Rs 5000 is deducted and the remaining amount is refunded.
- Within 16 to 90 days of admission confirmation, Rs 1000 gets deducted and the remaining programme fee is refunded.
- After 90 days of admission confirmation if you apply for cancellation, no fee will be refunded.
ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in Admission January 2023 Links
|IGNOU Website||Visit Here|
|IGNOU Online Application Form January 2023- ODL Programme||Register Here|
|IGNOU Online Form January 2023- Online Programme||Apply Here|
Queries Related To IGNOU Application Status 2023
What is the last date to apply for IGNOU Admission 2023?
The last date to apply for IGNOU Admission 2023 is 31 January 2023.
When is the IGNOU PHD Entrance Exam 2023?
IGNOU PHD Entrance Exam 2023 is on 8 January 2023.
For how many sessions do IGNOU conduct yearly admissions?
Yearly admissions are conducted for January and July Sessions.
What is the study mode at IGNOU?
Distance and online learning mode is offered by IGNOU.
Can International Students apply for IGNOU Registration Form 2023?
Yes, International Students can also apply for IGNOU Online Form 2023.