The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will release the hall ticket for the exam to be conducted for UG and PG Courses in Fashion Designing and Fashion Management. The NIFT Admit Card 2023 will be released today 16 January 2023 for Bachelors and Masters Degree in Design on the official portal. The NIFT Exam 2023 is to be conducted on 5 February 2023 in the computer based test form. To appear for the exam, aspirants will require NIFT Hall Ticket 2023 which has to be downloaded from official website nift.ac.in. No aspirant will be allowed to sit for the exam without the nift.ac.in Admit Card 2023.
The nift.ac.in Admit Card 2023 Download Link is mentioned in the post below which will become active once the hall ticket is released by the officials. Aspirants should keep their login details ready as the admit card will be released any time soon on the portal. Go through the complete post to collect the necessary information.
NIFT Admit Card 2023
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducted the exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Designing. The aspirants who have applied till the last date will be allowed to sit for the examination and download the admit card. The registration was open from 1 November 2022 to 31 December 2022. The NIFT will conduct the Bachelors and Masters Degree exam on 5 February 2023 at various computer centers. To appear for the exam, the registered applicants will require the NIFT Admit Card 2023. The admit card will be released on nift.ac.in on 16 January 2023 anytime. Once the nift.ac.in Hall ticket 2023 is released, the applicants have to click on the download link and fill in their login credentials like registration number, password and date of birth to download their admit card.
Entry without the main document, admit card will not be permissible by any chance. To download the hall ticket, applicants have to browse to the NIFT portal only. No admit card will be issued on another webportal. Admit card once accessed has to be checked properly to see if all the details mentioned on it are correct or not. In case of any errors in the hall ticket, contact the officials for the same. A stable internet connection is required to download the NIFT Hall Ticket 2023. The Hall Ticket should be kept safe till the result declaration as it is the only proof where roll number will be provided. For more details, go through the complete post and collect the basic information.
Nift.ac.in Admit Card 2023 Date
The NIFT is all set to conduct the Bachelors and Masters Degree Exam for Session 2022-23 on February 5, 2023 at various exam centers. The need to follow the details mentioned below to download the admit card from the official NIFT Portal.
The table below gives a brief view on nift.ac.in Admit Card 2023.
|Institute Name||NIFT- National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Exam Name||NIFT Exam 2023|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Speciality Course||Fashion Designing|
|Degree Programmes Offered||Bachelors and Masters Degree in Designing|
|Application Dates||1 November to 31 December 2022|
|NIFT Exam Date 2023||5 February 2023|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Time allotted||2 hours|
|NIFT Admit Card Release Date 2023||16 January 2023|
|Hall Ticket Status||Inactive|
|Admit card mode||Online|
|Credentials required to Download Admit Card||Application Number, Date of Birth and Password|
|Post Type||Admit Card|
National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam Date 2023
The NIFT exam will be a computer based test for both Masters and Bachelors Degree in designing. 2 hours will be given to all aspirants to complete the computer based test.
The table below mentions the National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam Date 2023.
Read the table below to get the important dates.
|Application Start Date||1 November 2022|
|Application End Date||31 December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||16 January 2023|
|Exam date||5 February 2023|
|Result date||April/May 2023|
NIFT Hall Ticket 2023 Download
- Following mentioned are some points on NIFT Hall Ticket 2023 Download.
- The NIFT conducts the undergraduate and postgraduate degree exams for the fashion designing courses.
- The online applications were completed till 31 December 2022 on the official website.
- The registered applicants will be issued the admit card for the course they have applied for.
- The exam will be held as a computer based test on 5 February 2023 at different exam centers across India.
- The nift.ac.in Hall ticket 2023 Download Link will become active on the official website nift.ac.in anytime soon today.
- Aspirants should keep their application number and password ready to be ready to download the admit card and should check their internet connection before downloading the admit card.
Process To Download NIFT Admit Card 2023
As the admit card is releasing anytime today, the registered applicants should follow the below mentioned Ways to Download NIFT Admit Card 2023. No applicant will be allowed to sit for the examination without presenting their main document which is the hall ticket.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website nift.ac.in on your device.
- Then, on the homepage click on the Admit Card tab.
- You will be redirected to the new page where you will be asked to fill in the login details.
- Then on the new page, enter your application number, password and date of birth and click on submit.
- The admit card will get displayed on your screen, click on the download option.
- Once the hall ticket is downloaded on your device then get the hard copy of the same for the exam day.
- Following the above mentioned steps you can easily Download NIFT Hall Ticket 2023.
nift.ac.in Hall Ticket 2023 Details
Check the following nift.ac.in Hall Ticket 2023 Details and get it rectified in case of any error in it.
- Candidates name
- Fathers name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Course appearing for
- Exam date and time
- Exam venue
- Applicants photograph
- Signature of applicant
Nift.ac.in Admit Card 2023 Instructions
- Every aspirant is required to follow the nift.ac.in Admit Card 2023 Instructions.
- Make sure the internet connectivity is strong while downloading the hall ticket.
- Locate the exam venue from the admit card and know the location a day before the exam day.
- Reach the examination center before time as mentioned on the hall ticket to avoid late entry.
- No electronic device or calculators are permissible to the examination center and any aspirant doing any unethical tactic will be debarred from the exam.
- The aspirant will be allotted a seat as per their roll number and any interchanging of seats is not permissible.
- The admit card is the most important document that has to be brought to the examination hall along with any government approved id proof. Any aspirant without a nift.ac.in Hall ticket 2023 will not be allowed entry to the examination center.
NIFT Exam Pattern 2023
The NIFT Exam Pattern 2023 for the General Ability Test is mentioned in the table below. The NIFT exam will be held in 2 languages namely, English and Hindi. 2 hours will be allotted to complete the exam.
The exam pattern for GAT for UG and PG Programmes in Designing is prescribed in table below.
|Sections||UG Course Questions||PG Course Questions|
The GAT Exam Pattern for UG and PG in Fashion Technology And Masters of Fashion Management is mentioned below.
The exam will be a computer based test where 3 hours will be allotted to complete the test.
|Analytical and Logical Ability||25||25||25|
Nift.ac.in Hall Ticket Download 2023 Official Link
Queries Related To NIFT Admit Card 2023
When will the NIFT Admit Card 2023 be released?
NIFT Admit Card 2023 will be released today which is16 January 2023.
When is the exam date for the UG and PG courses by NIFT?
5 February 2023 is the exam date for the UG and PG courses by NIFT.
What details are required to download NIFT Hall Ticket 2023?
Registration number, date of birth and password is required to download NIFT Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded from nift.ac.in. using the login credentials. .
From where can the applicants download NIFT Admit Card 2023?
nift.ac.in Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded from nift.ac.in. using the login credentials.