The Odisha Police is conducting the recruitment examination of Sub Inspector for 477 vacancies. As per Exam Notice available on official website, Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Date 2022 is scheduled on 30th and 31st October 2022. Now if you have also applied for this recruitment then you must be worried about the Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022. It is to inform you that the Admit Card will be available to Download on odishapolice.gov.in on 28th October 2022. Make sure you Download the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 from the portal once it is uploaded. On this hall ticket, all of you can find the Exam Date and paper 1, 2 Timings. You need to follow the instructions and timings available on the Hall Ticket in order to be eligible for the examination. Here in this post, you can find the odishapolice.gov.in SI Admit Card 2022 Link and Odisha Police SI Call Letter 2022 Syllabus which can be used by applicants for better preparation of Exam.
Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022
The Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment is going on and online applications were invited for this recruitment till 15th july 2022. Many applicants registered themselves for this recruitment and are now preparing for the Written Examination. We suggest you have good preparation to clear the exam and get selected further. Now as per schedule available online, Odisha Police SI Exam Date is scheduled on 30th October 2022 and 31st October 2022. Moreover, there will be two exams as per recruitment notification known as Paper 1 and paper 2. Both the exams are compulsory and you should clear them to get selected further. As per information available with us, Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022 will be available to Download from official website on 28th October 2022 and after that you can login on odishapolice.gov.in to get your Hall Ticket.
odishapolice.gov.in Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022
|Conducting Body||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Name||Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022|
|Total vacancies||477 Posts|
|Post Title||Sub Inspector|
|Online Form Date||Open till 15th July 2022|
|Odisha Police SI Exam Date 2022||30th and 31st October 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Maximum Questions||100 Questions (paper 1) and 200 Questions (Paper 2)|
|Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022 Date||28th October 2022|
|Ways to Download||Using Registration Number|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Type of Post||Admit Card|
This table above shows you the Odisha Police SI Exam Date 2022 which is 30th and 31st October 2022. Now as the Exam Date is near, Make sure you have better preparation and have a valid odishapolice.gov.in Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 which allows you to enter the Examination hall. Now what you need to do is prepare according to the Exam pattern given below and then sit in the exam. You need to score 45% or above marks in paper 1 and 2 to pass the Written Exam and then the Physical Eligibility Test will be conducted on clearting which you will get selected as Sub Inspector in Odisha Police.
Odishapolice.gov.in Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 Release Date
- The Odisha Police Recruitment Notification was released in June 2022 and Candidates were allowed to register till 15th July 2022.
- Thousands of Applicants from all over the state have applied for the examination and are now preparing for the Sub Inspector Exam.
- There will be two Exams in the Written Test as per notification known as Paper 1 for 100 Marks and Paper 2 for 200 Marks.
- Exam Date for Sub Inspector Post are announced and it will be concluded on 30th and 31st October 2022.
- Odishapolice.gov.in Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 is required by each applicant to appear in the Examination.
- You should know that odishapolice.gov.in Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 will be uploaded on the official website on 28th October 2022 and you can find a direct link to download in the bottom of this post.
Odisha Police Admit Card 2022 Instructions
- First instructions regarding the exam is that all of you must have an Odisha Police Admit Card 2022.
- Secondly, you have to appear in both the Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Written Test as per timings mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Valid I Card issued by Government like Aadhar Card or Driving Licence for verification at Exam Center.
- No Candidate should be late in the exam and reach the exam center before the exam timings mentioned on the odishapolice.gov.in Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022.
- You have to carry a printed copy of your Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022 to get entry in the Examination Hall.
Steps to Download Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022
- First of all, you should visit odishapolice.gov.in from your Mobile or PC or you can use the link mentioned below.
- Secondly, click on the Recruitment button and then further on Sub Inspector Recruitment.
- On this page, you will see an Admit Card link on clicking which you will land on the Login Page.
- Now enter your Application Number and password to proceed further for the Admit Card.
- Here you can see the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 with Exam Date and other information mentioned on it.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out for exam day.
- So in this way you can Download Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022 from odishapolice.gov.in.
odishapolice.gov.in Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 Download
|Paper Name||Topic Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||General English||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Paper 1||Odia Language||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Paper 2||General Studies and General Science||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks|
Odishapolice.gov.in SI Admit Card 2022 Link
Queries on Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022
What is the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Date?
Odisha Police SI Exam Date is 30th and 31st October 2022.
How to Download Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022?
Visit odishapolice.gov.in to Download the Odisha Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022.
How many papers are there in the SI Recruitment Exam?
There are 2 Papers for 300 Marks conducted as SI Recruitment exam.