PM Kisan 14th Installment List 2023 is releasing on 25 April, 2023 now you can check your PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary Status 2023 on pmkisan.gov.in. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is a Central Government scheme designed to give a financial aid of Rs. 6000 per year to financially weaker farmers. Under this scheme, Rs. 6000 are provided to farmers in three equal installments of Rs. 2000. The scheme aims to provide the farmers with the financial means to obtain the required inputs to ensure good crop health. All the farmers having land upto 2 hectares are eligible for this scheme. The 11th PM Kisan Installment and the first Installment for the year 2022-23 was issued on 04 December, 2022.
The next installment, PM Kisan 14th Installment is expected to be issued in March, 2023 month and it is can be issued on 25/04/2023. The farmers can check the official portal of PM Kisan Scheme to get all the latest updates regarding the scheme, pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary List Release Date
The PM Kisan scheme is launched to provide fiscal aid to the farmers during one cropping year so that they may obtain all the required products for their crops. All the small landholding farmers are eligible for this scheme. The farmers can check the PM Kisan Status of all the payments made and the installments on the official portal along with the complete PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment List 2023. The farmers should keep their eKYC updated in order to be eligible for the scheme. The farmers will only be able PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary Status Check of the scheme online and no other intimation will be sent to the farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment List 2023 Date
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Under the Jurisdiction of||Government of India|
|Issue of 12th Installment||04 December, 2022|
|PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment List 2023 Release Date||25 April, 2023|
|Issue of 14th Installment||25 April, 2023|
pmkisan.gov.in 14th Installment List Date
According to the latest update, the 12th PM Kisan Installment is going to be released on 25 April, 2023. The PM Kisan 14th installment Status 2023 is expected to be issued in the month of March, 2023 just like the previous years. The government has now reassured the farmers that the PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment List 2023 is released on 25 April, 2023. The farmers are extremely worried about the release of the 14th installment of PM Kisan.
PM Kisan 14th Installment New Guidelines
The PM Kisan Scheme updated the guidelines for the eligibility of the farmers in the year 2020 which is still being followed. The farmers can check their eligibility for the scheme before applying for the scheme in order to obtain full benefit of the scheme. All the farmers need to get their PM Kisan E KYC update done in order to apply for the scheme after fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The farmers can apply for the eKYC on the official portal of PM Kisan or in their nearest CSC centre.
|Who is Eligible for the Scheme||Who is not eligible for the Scheme|
|All Small and Marginal Landholdings Farmer Families||All Institutional Land Holders|
|Any Member Should Not Hold Any Constitutional Post||Any Family Member Having A Constitutional Post|
|Never Been a Member of Parliamentary Office or any Other Institution||Former Member of the Parliamentary Office or any Other Institution|
|Never Been In Service of The Government of India||Present or Retired Serviceman Under the Government of India|
|Did Not Pay Income Tax||All Persons Who Paid Income Tax in the Last Year|
|No Member Undertaking any Profession such as Doctor, Engineering, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Architects||One member of the family practising in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Law, Accounts or Architecture|
PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary List Date 2023
The PM Kisan 14th Installment Beneficiary List will be released on 25 March, 2023 along with the issuance of the PM Kisan 14th Installment. The farmers will be able to check the PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary List 2023 on the official portal. The Beneficiary list will be accessible in district-wise and village-wise. The farmers will be able to choose their state, district, sub-district and village on the portal. Then the list of beneficiaries will appear on the screen based on the preferences set by the farmers. The farmers do not need any type of documents or login to check the Beneficiary List.
Process to Check the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status @ pmkisan.gov.in
The farmers can check their own PM Kisan 14th Installment Status or the PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment List 2023 by following the steps given below.
Ways To Check PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary Status
- The farmers first need to visit the official website which is pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, on the right side of the screen, they will see a panel named ‘Farmer’s Corner’ with all the relevant links,
- Then they will need to click on the link showing ‘PM Kisan 14th Installment Beneficiary Status’.
- After this, they will be directed to a new page where they will be required to fill in their details to login.
- They can either choose to login via their mobile number or by their registration number.
- After selecting any of the options they will need to enter the image code displayed on the screen. After filling in all of the details, they can click the ‘Get Data’ option.
- All the transactions made into their accounts will be displayed on the screen.
Ways To Check Pmkisan.gov.in 14th Beneficiary List 2023
- The farmers will need to open the official portal of the scheme, pmkisan.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, on the right side of the screen, they will see a panel names as ‘Farmer’s Corner’ showing all the relevant links
- They will see the option of ‘PM Kisan Beneficiary List’ in that list.
- After they click on this link, they will be redirected to a new page where they will be asked to choose their state, their district, their sub district, their block and their village.
- After filling in all these details, they will have to click on the ‘Get report’ option.
- Then the PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment List 2023 will appear below these options and the farmers can check all the names of the beneficiaries along with their addresses.
Official Links To Check PM Kisan 14th Installment Status Check 2023
Queries On PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary List Release Date
Do I need my Aadhar card to login into the portal to check my PM Kisan 14th Beneficiary Status 2023?
No, you do not need your E Aadhar Card to login into the portal. You will need your Mobile number or your Registration number to login into the portal and to check your PM Kisan Yojana 14th Installment Status 2023.
Can I get the benefit of the scheme if I have more than 2 hectares of land?
No, you will not be eligible for the scheme if you have more than 2 hectares of land. You will not be considered into small and marginal farmers.
Is there a cut-off to determine the eligibility of the farmers to obtain the benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme?
There is a cut off to determine which of the farmers will be eligible to obtain the benefits. The cut off is given in the guidelines issued on 01.08.2019.