The Government of India has started Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 under which all the houses can Install Solar Plant on their Rooftop and get subsidy from their DISCOM Providers. According to Scheme Papers, if you have a vacant Rooftop then you can Apply Online Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 and then claim its benefits. All you need to do is fill the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 Application Form and then wait for the approval of your service provider to get subsidy in your Bank Account. If you want to check the Eligibility for Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 then kindly see the section curated below.
Here in this post, you can find Benefits of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 and Solar Rooftop Calculator 2023 which are going to be very helpful for you. Also find the solarrooftop.gov.in Yojana 2023 Apply Online Link and Process to Apply Online Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2023.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
In order to shift people from conventional electricity to Solar Electricity, Government of India launched the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 under which all the households in India can get Solar Electricity Plant installed on their Rooftop and then get subsidy in their Bank Account. All you need to do is Apply Online on Sandes Portal or solarrooftop.gov.in and then request your DISCOM provider for the Approval.
Once it is approved, you will get permission for the installment of Solar Power Setup on your Rooftop. After that, a meter will be installed on it to calculate the units which are being produced. You can Apply Online Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2023 @ solarrooftop.gov.in using your Basic details like DISCOM Name, Consumer Number, Address and others. Make sure you submit all the details correctly in order to be eligible for this scheme.
Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 Application Form
|Yojana Name||Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Purpose||To increase the Solar Power in India|
|Eligibility||All the House Owners having vacant Rooftop|
|Benefits||Subsidy in Bank Account on Production of Electricity|
|How to Apply||Using your DISCOM Consumer Number|
|Solar Rooftop Calculator||Available Below|
|Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 Application Form||To be Filled Online|
|Documents Required||Electricity Bill, Bank Account and Cancelled Cheque|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
This Table above shows you the Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 Application Form which can be filled online @ solarrooftop.gov.in. All you need to do is fill this form with all the correct details and then your DISCOM Provider will approve it. Once you get approval, after that you have to get a Solar System installed and then after that the Government will start paying Subsidy in your Bank account for the electricity you produce. You can check your Eligibility using the points given in the section below.
- IPL Schedule 2023 PDF
- FIFA WC Points Table 2022
- PM Rojgar Mela 2022 Apply Online
- Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List
- PM Kisan E KYC Update
- Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online
- Digital Health Card Registration 2023
Eligibility for Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
- All Citizens of Any State having vacant space on their Rooftop can Apply Online Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023.
- You must get Approval from your Discom provider for the installation of Rooftop Solar Power Plant.
- Applicants must have a Valid Bank Account and cancelled cheque with them to get approval.
- You must install Solar Rooftop from Approved vendors only otherwise you will not get Subsidy under this Scheme.
- So these are some of the conditions of Eligibility for Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023.
Benefits of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
- First benefit of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 is that you can shift from conventional electricity sources to Solar Power.
- This Scheme will reduce your Electricity Bill and save your Thousands of rupees monthly.
- Applicants will also get a subsidy in their Bank account on the Electricity they produce.
- Moreover, Electricity which you do not use can be sold to the DISCOM Provider in your State.
- So these are some of the common Benefits of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023.
Steps to Apply Online Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
- First of all, Open solarrooftop.gov.in or Click on Link Given below to Apply Online Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023.
- Secondly, you should Click on the Login Here button and then proceed further.
- Here you have to select your Discom Provider, State and fill the Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 Application form.
- Enter your Bank Account Details and upload the Cancelled Cheque on the Official Website.
- Finally Submit the Application Form after verifying all the details mentioned on it.
- So this is the process to Apply Online Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023.
- In this way you can take benefit of Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023.
Solar Rooftop Calculator 2023
The most important tool available online on Official Website @ solarrooftop.gov.in is Solar Rooftop Calculator 2023. Using this tool, you can calculate the power that can be generated on the Rooftop Area. All you need to do is select the area available on your Rooftop, Percentage of Area available for setup and then you can see the Power which can be generated. Moreover, you can also find out the total cost that will come up in order to complete the setup and Subsidy that you will get in that area. So in this way Solar Rooftop Calculator 2023 is very beneficial for you. Applicants can also get to know about the EMI which will be effective after the Installation of Solar Power Plant.
Solarrooftop.gov.in Yojana 2023 Apply Online Link
Queries on Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
What is the Benefit of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023?
Most Important Benefit of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 is that you will get savings in electricity bill and the Government will also pay you subsidy on it.
Who is eligible for Solar Rooftop Scheme 2023?
All the house owners having vacant rooftop are eligible for Solar Rooftop yojana 2023.
What is the Official Website to fill Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 Application Form?
Official Website to Apply Online Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2023 is solarrooftop.gov.in.