SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 Expected and official for UR, OBC, PWD, SC and ST categories is available here: The Staff Selection Commission of India is holding a recruitment Exam for Combined Graduate level Recruitment for thousands of vacancies all over India. If you are also among the aspirants who appeared in the written exam from 1st to 13th December 2023, then you must go through this post as we have discussed SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2023 below.
All of us know that candidates who get marks above the SSC CGL Cutoff 2023 are eligible to appear in the next stage of Recruitment. For your Ease we have mentioned previous SSC Graduate Level Cut Off Marks Year Wise and Expected SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2023.
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2023
All the Candidates who are waiting for SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 202 must wait for Official Website to publish it on theri Official Website. Along with this Merit List is also released in which candidates who get marks above Cutoff are mentioned. In this post we have clearly discussed SSC Graduate Level Cut Off Marks which you must see for your reference. Category Wise Cut off Marks differs due to difference in number of vacancies for each category. Moreover, Qualifying Marks for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is 45% marks which means all the candidates have to score above it.
SSC Graduate Level CGL Cut Off Marks 2023
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Type of Posts||Group A and B Posts|
|Exam Date||1st December 2023 to 13th December 2023|
|Type of Exam||Computer Based test|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|SSC CGL Result Date||January 2023|
|SSC Grauduate Level Cut Off||Discussed Below|
|Update||SSC Admit Card|
|Type of post||Cut Off Marks|
Above section informs you about SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2023 which are going to release once the Result is released. All the aspirants have to score above 45% of marks to proceed to the next stage. Moreover, SSC CGL Cut off Marks are discussed below which vary for each category, so you must take reference of it.
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023
- SSC CGL Admit Card
- SSC CHSL Application Form 2023
- KVS Recruitment 2023
- India Post Recruitment 2023
- RRB Group D Result 2023
SSC CGL Qualifying Marks 2023
- Minimum Passing Marks for Combined Graduate Level Exam is 45% Marks.
- Secondly, SSC CGL Cut Off Marks are different from SSC CGL Qualifying Marks 2023.
- Thirdly, Cut Off List is released category wise after the announcement of results.
- Moreover, Qualifying Marks are lesser for Reserved Category Applicants.
- Check out the Previous Year Wise SSC CGL Cutoff below for your reference.
Previous SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks Year Wise
2020 SSC CGL Cut Off
SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 Cut Off
Steps to Check SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2023 Expected and Official
- Visit ssc.nic.in from your Device.
- Secondly, Click on Cut Off Button in the menu.
- Choose Graduate Level SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2023.
- On the next page, you can see SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2023.
- See the Qualifying Marks as per your category and see whether you pass or not.
- In this way you can check SSC CGL Cutoff Marks.
Expected SSC CGL Tier 1 Cutoff 2023
Ssc.nic.in CGL Cut Off Marks 2023 Link
Queries on SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2023
When is SSC CGL Result Date?
SSC CGL Result 2023 Date is expected in the month of January 2023.
What are the good scores to pass SSC Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam?
You can score above 170 Marks to get sure shot selection for Tier 2 Stage.
How to Check SSC CGL Category Wise Cut Off Marks 2023?
Visit ssc.nic.in to Check Graduate Level tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2023.
What is the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2023?
SSC CGKL Tier 1 exams are conducted from 1st December to 13th December, 2023 at various exam centers around the nation.