The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited the eligible applicants to apply for the direct post of Junior Draughting Officer. The 1083 posts of JDO are included in Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination. The TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 was made official on 3 February 2023 through an advertisement. The TNPSC JDO Application Form 2023 are open from 3 February 2023 to 4 March 2023. The interested candidates can visit tnpsc.gov.in to apply online for the posts. Before applying for tnpsc.gov.in JDO Vacancy 2023, the applicants have to check their eligibility first and then fill in the Tamil Nadu CESE JDO Application Form 2023.
For those who might find it difficult as to How to Apply Online for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023, we have provided the detailed steps below. The aspirants can go through the complete post to get all the necessary information and apply for the post within the dates prescribed.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the TNPSC CESE Notification 2023 through an advertisement inviting the applications for the Junior Draughting Officer Post which have been included in Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination. The Tamil Nadu CESE Recruitment 2023 is open for 1083 posts of JDO. The interested applicants after checking their eligibility can apply online for the post from 3 February 2023 onwards. The online applications can be filled till 4 March 2023 on the official website tnpsc.gov.in.
The candidates who want to apply for the TNPSC CESE JDO Recruitment 2023 shall remember that only the applications which are complete and correct in all sense will only be accepted. Applicants have to submit all the required documents along with application and examination fees to get their applications selected. After submitting the online applications till 4 March 2023 the candidates shall start with their exam preparations as the written exam will be conducted on 27 May 2023. The selection will be done on the scores of the written examination and the names of qualifiers in the merit list. After the merit list is released, the aspirants will be called for the document verification process and then the tnpsc.gov.in CESE Recruitment Process 2023 will get completed. The candidates first selected will be the ones under the backlog vacancies and then the regular vacancies will be filled.
The TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 link has been given in the post, the candidates can click on the link and fill their TNPSC JDO Application Form 2023 with ease.
tnpsc.gov.in JDO Notification 2023
The tnpsc.gov.in JDO Notification 2023 was released on the official portal on 3 February 2023. The applications have been invited to fill in 1083 posts of JDO in the department. The applicants of age less than 37 years can apply for the post if they have a sufficient educational qualification as prescribed.
From the table below you can get brief details on the application process.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of Examination||Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination|
|Recruitment Name||TNPSC CESE JDO Recruitment 2023|
|Post||Junior Draughting Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||1083|
|TNPSC CESE Notification 2023 Mode||Advertisement|
|TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 Dates||3 February 2023 to 4 March 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|Tamil Nadu JDO Examination 2023 Date||27 May 2023|
|Age Limit||Up to 37 years|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 100|
|Salary||INR 35400 to 130400|
Tamil Nadu CESE JDO Application Form 2023
- The Tamil Nadu CESE JDO Application Form 2023 has been released on the official website.
- The applicants have to provide all the information correctly along with submitting the necessary documents.
- While completing the TNPSC JDO Application Form 2023, ensure that you are filling the correct details in it as any applications found incorrect will get rejected.
- TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 will not get accepted till the time, application as well as examination fees is not paid.
- Interested candidates have to visit tnpsc.gov.in to complete the application process and then start with the exam preparations.
- After the officials have checked all the applications and have accepted them, admit cards will be released for the exam day and will be issued to only the aspirants whose applications will be accepted.
TNPSC JDO Application Dates 2023
Following are the TNPSC JDO Application Dates 2023 within which the applications have to be completed.
|TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 Notification||3 February 2023|
|TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 Start Date||3 February 2023|
|Application End Date||4 March 2023|
|Application Correction Window||9 to 11 match 2023|
|TNPSC CESE JDO Admit Card 2023 Release Date||15 May 2023 expected|
|Tamil Nadu CESE Exam Date 2023||27 May 2023|
|TNPSC JDO Result 2023 Date||June 2023|
tnpsc.gov.in JDO Vacancy 2023
There are a total of 1083 tnpsc.gov.in JDO Vacancy 2023 that have been released through the advertisement TNPSC CESE Notification 2023. First the backlog vacancies will be filled and later the positions will be filled for the regular vacancy.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|JDO in Rural Development Department||779 + 15 backlog|
|JDO in Highway Department||234 + 2 backlog|
|JDO in Public Works Department||16 + 2 backlog|
|Draughtsman Grade III in Town and Country Planning Department||10|
|Foreman Grade III in TN SICL||25|
TNPSC JDO Eligibility 2023
- For the TNPSC JDO Eligibility 2023, the applicants need to have a proper knowledge in Tamil Language.
- They have to provide the physical fitness certificate proving they have no color or night blindness.
- The applicants for JDO in Rural Development Department should have Diploma in Civil Engineering and the preference will be given to the one possessing Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The candidates for JDO in Highway Department should have Diploma in Civil Engineering and preference will be given to the ones having Training for one year under the Government of India.
- The JDO in the Public Works Department should have a Diploma in Architectural Assistantship by the State Board of Technical Education.
- The Draughtsman Grade III shall have Diploma in Country and Town Planning which is awarded by Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Foreman Grade II should have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Tamil Nadu JDO Age Limit 2023
The Tamil Nadu JDO Age Limit 2023 has to be calculated as on 1.07.2023.
The table below will provide the complete details on the age limit for general and reserved category.
|Post||Age Limit for Unreserved Category||Age Limit Relaxation for Reserved Category|
|JDO in Rural Development Department||37 years|
|JDO in Highway Department||32 years||3 years|
|JDO in Public Works Department||32 years||5 years|
|Draughtsman Grade 3 in Town Planning Department||32 years||5 years|
|Foreman Grade III in TN SICL||32 years|
How to Apply Online For TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
The candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps on How to Apply Online For TNPSC JDO Bharti 2023. The applicants who find it difficult to fill the TNPSC JDO Application Form 2023 should follow the detailed steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in which is the official TNPSC Portal on your Smartphone or Laptop.
- Secondly, on the homepage click on the Tamil Nadu JDO Application Form 2023 Link.
- Then, the new page will open where the application form will get displayed, you have to enter the correct details asked from you.
- After entering all the details, upload the necessary documents and later pay the TNPSC JDO Application Fees 2023.
- Once the application fees have been paid, download the acknowledgement receipt and save the application form on your device.
- Through the above said steps, one can easily complete the TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 procedure.
TNPSC JDO Application Fees 2023
Every candidate has to pay the TNPSC JDO Application Fees 2023. The Registration Fees paid of Rs 150 is valid till 5 years and the examination fees of Rs 100 have to be paid through online mode. The examination fees have to be paid at the time of the application completion process.
The concession on the examination fees is as mentioned below.
|Scheduled Caste||Fully exempt|
|Scheduled Tribe||Fully exempt|
|Backward Class||Three Free Chances|
|Backward Class other than Muslims||Three Free Chances|
|Ex-Serviceman||Two Free Chances|
TNPSC JDO Selection Process 2023
- The TNPSC JDO Selection Process 2023 includes two stages: the written exam and the document verification.
- The written exam will be conducted in 2 stages: Paper 1 will have the subject related questions and teh Paper 2 will have questions relating to general subjects.
- The examination conducted will be of total 450 marks and the minimum qualifying marks is 180 for the general category candidates and 135 for the reserved category aspirants.
- The ones who will score marks more than minimum qualifying marks will have their names in the merit list based on which the candidates will be called for the document verification round.
- The exam will be conducted in Tamil as well as English Language.
- To know the detailed syllabus and marking scheme, the aspirants should visit tnpsc.gov.in.
tnpsc.gov.in JDO Bharti 2023 Official Links
|Tamil Nadu CESE Recruitment 2023||Apply Here|
|TNPSC CESE Notification 2023||Read Here|
Queries Related To Tamil Nadu CESE Recruitment 2023
How many Vacancies have been released under TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023?
1083 Vacancies have been released under Tamil Nadu JDO Recruitment 2023.
What is the application end date in TNPSC JDO Vacancy 2023?
4 March 2023 is the application end date in TNPSC JDO Vacancy 2023.
How much TNPSC JDO Examination Fees 2023 have to be paid by General Category aspirants?
Rs 100 TNPSC JDO Examination Fees 2023 have to be paid by General Category aspirants.
When will the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 exam be conducted?
The TNPSC JDO Exam 2023 will be conducted on 27 May 2023 at various exam centers across the state.