Parivahan Application Status Check For Driving Licence, RC Application Status check, Learner Licence Status on vahan.parivahan.gov.in: The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways allows the citizens to Apply for RC, Driving Licence, Learning Licence and other services on Official Website @ vahan.parivahan.gov.in. If you have applied for RC or Driving Licence in your state then kindly follow the process given below to check Parivahan Application Status. All of you have to use your Driving Licence Number or Chassis Number or Registration Number to check the vahan.parivahan.gov.in Application Status.
Here in this post, you can find Parivahan RC Application Status using your nominal details like Chassis Number. After that, you will be able to see the current Learner DL Application Status of your Application on screen. Apart from this, citizens are also allowed to check Parivahan Driving Licence Status on the official website using their application number. Citizens are using the services available on vahan.parivahan.gov.in and checking the approval status of their Driving Licence, RC on Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
Parivahan Application Status
Many citizens in India Apply Online for Registration Certificate of their Vehicle, Driving Licence, Learning Licence and other registrations. Now if you have also applied for the registration of your vehicle then kindly check the Parivahan Application Status using your Application Number which is issued to you at the time of applying for RC. There are various services available on vahan.parivahan.gov.in like RC Status, Driving Licence Status, Learning Licence Status and other similar information related to your Vehicle.
Moreover, if you have paid the Challan of your vehicle in online mode then also you can check the E Challan Status to see whether your Payment is accepted or not. It is a very simple process to check the Parivahan RC Status or Parivahan Licence Status and all of you can find the step by step guide in the section given below. If the application status is showing pending from a long time then you can cancel it and apply for a fresh application with correct details.
vahan.parivahan.gov.in Application Status
|Service Name||Parivahan Application Status|
|Started by||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Launched by||Sh Nitin Gadkari|
|Benefit||Allows the Citizens to check their vehicle Status on official website|
|Type of vahan.parivahan.gov.in Application Status available||RC Status, Driving Licence Status and Learning Licence Status, Challan Status, Transaction Status|
|Details Required to Check Status||Vehicle Number, DL Number or Application Number|
|Type of Post||News|
- IPL 2023 Players List
- IPL Schedule 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2023 Schedule
- FIFA WC Points Table 2023
- Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online
- Digital Health Card Registration 2023
E Challan Payment Online 2023
|Name of State||E Challan Payment Online|
|AP E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Bihar E Challan Status||vahan.parivahan.gov.in|
|Chhattisgarh E Challan Status||Check here|
|Goa E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Jharkhand E-Challan Status||Check Here|
|Kashmir E-Challan Status||Check Here|
|Karnataka E-Challan Status||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Punjab E Challan Status||vahan.parivahan.gov.in|
|Telangana E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand E Challan Status||Check Here|
|West Bengal Challan Status||Check Here|
|Assam Challan Status||vahan.parivahan.gov.in|
|Chandigarh Challan Status||Check Here|
|Delhi Challan Status||Check Here|
|Gujarat E-Challan Status||Check Here|
|Haryana E-Challan Status||vahan.parivahan.gov.in|
|Jammu & Kashmir E-Challan Status||Check Here|
|Kerala E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Maharashtra E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Odisha E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Rajasthan E Challan Status||Check Here|
|Tamilnadu E Challan Status||Check Here|
|UP E Challan Status||Check Here|
Learner DL Application Status
As we know, the Ministry of Road Transport and its minister started the Online Vahan Saarthi portal in order to provide ease to citizens in getting details regarding the RC Status, Driving Licence Status or any other information related to vehicles. As we know nowadays, Challan is also being issued online so the citizens are allowed to pay it online. Now those who pay the challan fees online must check their current Learner DL Application Status whether it is paid or not. You can also check Challan Status on vahan.parivahan.gov.in Learner DL Application Status using your Vehicle number and then pay it online.
Parivahan RC Application Status @ vahan.parivahan.gov.in
- All the vehicle owners who have applied for registration of their vehicle in Local RTO should keep checking the Learner DL Application Status of their Registration Certificate.
- Secondly, you must know that the Online Applications are being invited for Old Vehicle Registrations also on the official website.
- It may take 2-3 Weeks for the Ministry to issue the RC to registered owners.
- If it is taking more than this time then you can check Parivahan RC Application Status.
- You need to use your Chassis Number or Application number to check Parivahan RC Status on vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
Parivahan Driving Licence Application Status
- First of all, you should know that Driving Licence Applications are submitted in the RTO Office after passing the Driving test.
- Secondly, you get a licence issued from the RTO of your area within 10-15 Days of the submission of Application.
- Now if your application has taken more than this stipulated time then you can check Parivahan Driving Licence Application Status.
- Official Website to Check Driving Licence Status is vahan.parivahan.gov.in on which you have to use your Application Number in order to find the current status of Licence.
- Moreover, you can also check the Parivahan Learning Licence Status using your Application Number and once it is approved, you can collect from your RTO.
- So this is complete information regarding the Parivahan Driving Licence Application Status.
Steps to Check Parivahan Application Status RC/Driving Licence
- First of all, you have to open the Vahan.parivahan.gov.in or citizens can directly click on the Status check link.
- Secondly, click on the Services button and then choose the service link you want to check.
- Now click on Parivahan RC Status or Parivahan Licence Status to know the information related to the query.
- Here you have to enter your Application Number or Vehicle Number or DL Number to proceed further.
- After that, you can see the Parivahan Application Status for RC/ Driving Licence/ Challan.
- So this is the process to check the Parivahan Application Status for RC or Driving Licence.
How to Cancel Pending Application on Sarathi Parivahan
- If your Application Status is showing pending on the Parivahan Portal for a long time then you can cancel your Pending Application on Sarathi Parivahan.
- In order to cancel your Application, you have to login on the official website and then enter your Application Number.
- Now you have to click on the Withdraw Application button and then fill other formalities required.
- Finally Click on the Submit button to Cancel the Pending Application on Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
- Now you can submit the fresh application or the service you need on Parivahan portal.
Vahan.parivahan.gov.in Application Status Link
Queries on Parivahan Application Status of RC/Driving Licence/ Learning Licence
What are the Details required to check Parivahan Application Status?
You need to use your Application Number or DL Number or Vehicle Registration Number to check the Parivahan Application Status of your DL or RC.
What is the Official Website to Check Parivahan Application Status 2023?
You have to visit Vahan.parivahan.gov.in in order to check the Application Status.
How much time is taken by the Ministry to Approve RC?
It may take 10-15 Days for the ministry to issue a Registration Certificate of a Vehicle.