Indian Post GDS Result 2022 Date, Cut Off Marks, DV List is available here: The India Post released the recruitment notification of GDS (Gramin Dak Sewak) for 38926 Posts and eligible candidates were allowed to apply online for it till 5th June 2022. Now as per Official Notification, there will be no written test and direct India Post GDS Result 2022 will be released. According to sources, India Post GDS Merit List 2022 will be out State Wise on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in at different dates. Each Circle head will publish GDS DV List 2022 for the candidates who have scored above cut off fixed by India Post. Now you should remember that Circle Wise GDS Merit List 2022 will be released on the given website and then you will be able to see whether you are selected or not.
GDS Merit List 2022
As the Last Date to fill GDS Application Form is over and students now wish to know about the Gramin Dak Sevak Result status. So we want to inform you that India Post GDS Merit List 2022 is being prepared by various circle heads and it will be released gradually on the Recruitment portal. Now if you are the one who is having a name in the GDS DV List 2022, they can proceed for the documentation process and then further join the department. Eligible Candidates will be selected on the behalf of their marks in the previous examination and those who have good marks will be selected for the next stage. According to various sources, the merit list will be published on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in around third week of June 2022.
State Wise GDS Merit List 2022, DV Result Link
|Name of State||GDS Merit List 2022|
|Uttarakhand GDS Result 2022||Check Here|
|Assam GDS Result 2022||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|North East||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
India Post GDS Result 2022 Date
|Recruitment name||India Post GDS Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Posts||38926 Vacancies|
|Notification Date||2nd May 2022|
|Application Dates||2/05/2022 to 05/06/2022|
|Selection Process||Direct Selection|
|GDS Merit List 2022 Release Date||15th June 2022 (Out Now)|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|Circle Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List||Given Below|
|Type of Post||Sarkari Result|
Now for the reference of students who are worrying about India Post GDS Merit List 2022 Release Date, we have made this table above. Moreover, you will be able to download your Circle Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List 2022 from official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Your Circle head will decide when to release the merit list and then they will publish it online. You can keep visiting this page for the Circle Wise India Post GDS Result 2022 and then check your name in the list. However Assam and Uttarakhand circle selected candidates list for the document verification has been released. Candidates can check it in the table above.
Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Selection List 2022
- The India Post GDS Result 2022 is currently being prepared by various circle heads.
- There is no Written Test and final GDS Selection List 2022 will be published.
- You can raise an objection in the merit list if you find any error in it.
- Moreover, you have to wait for your State GDS Selection List to be released in order to check your name in the list.
- Your Selection will purely be based upon the marks obtained by you in 12th or 10th Class respectively.
India Post Circle Wise GDS Merit List 2022
- There are multiple circles under which India Post GDS Recruitment is being conducted.
- Each Candidate has applied under a specific circle or state they belong to.
- Complete state wise India Post GDS Merit List 2022 is published on the recruitment portal @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Now you should know that eligible candidates having good scores in the previous examinations are expected to get their name on the Merit List.
- We will keep you updating regarding the Circle Wise and State Wise GDS Merit List 2022.
India Post GDS Cut Off Marks 2022 (Expected)
|Category||GDS Cut Off 2022 (Class 12th Percentage)|
|General/UR||75% or Above|
|OBC||70% or above|
|SC||65% or Above|
|ST||65% or Above|
|EWS||70% or Above|
|PwD||60% or Above|
Steps to Download GDS Merit List 2022 PDF
Follow the process detailed below to check your name in India Post GDS Merit List 2022.
- First of all open indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Secondly Choose your State in the given list.
- Further select your circle head and proceed.
- Now you can see GDS Merit List 2022 Link.
- Click on it and Download the India Post GDS Selection List 2022.
- In this way you can check India Post GDS Result 2022.
India Post GDS Result 2022
Candidates are hereby informed that India Post GDS Result 2022 will be released in the form of selection list. All the candidates who have high rank as per cut off marks are selected through the result and then they are called for final documentation. You need to present your Original Documents in the next stage after the release of the result. These documents will be cross checked by the Board compiled by them and then you will be approved for joining. While Joining you need to get your Medical Test Pass from regulating authorities and then only you can start coming to your respective India Post Office.
Indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Circle Wise Selection List 2022 PDF
|Indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Result 2022||Check Here|
|India Post GDS Merit List 2022||Check PDF|
Queries on GDS Merit List 2022, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Results
When is India Post GDS Result 2022 Coming?
India Post GDS Result 2022 or Merit List is likely to announced by June 2022.
Where will be India Post GDS Merit List 2022 Published?
India Post GDS Selection List or GDS Result will be available on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
What is the Next Stage after the announcement of India Post GDS Result 2022?
Selected candidates will proceed for Documentation Process after the release of Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2022.
What is the expected Cut Off Marks for the India Post GDS Selection 2022?
The cut off for general category is expected to be 75% or more. whereas for St and SC category it can be 65%. For more details check the cut off table above.