GEM Registration Online at gem.gov.in, Govt E Marketplace Login on gem.gov.in : The Government of India started a Portal for acquirement of stores and its is known as GEM (Government E Marketplace). Online gem.gov.in Registration can be done on the its official portal. If you are interested in doing Buyer or Seller GEM Registration then you must go through this Article. On the Government E Marketplace portal, you can sell your Products to Government Departments and also buy products for your firm. In order to complete GEM 2022 Registration you must have a registered firm who trades in the consumer products. After that you have to do GEM Login and then start selling your Products.
Also Government Tenders and gem.gov.in services are acquired through GEM Portal gem.gov.in. Now as the latest financial year has started it is being expected that new tenders will be uploaded by Government, if you have not done your Registration yet then please complete it to work on these Tenders. All of us know that complete procurement of Government departments is now done through GEM Portal so it is mandatory for seller to be registered over there.
Doing GEM Registration is very easy as you have to complete the process Online at gem.gov.in. Secondly, As per Latest Rules, it is mandatory for Government Offices to buy the stocks from GEM Portal. So this makes it a very hot marketplace for users who want to sell their products to the Government. In this post you can find Documents required for GEM Registration and Direct Link to do GEM Login. We suggest you to kindly complete the GEM Portal Registration to get all the perks and be a self sufficient person in your Life. Go through this post till the end for complete information about Benefits of Indian Government E Marketplace.
Gem.gov.in Portal Login Online
|Portal Name||GEM Portal|
|GEM Full Form||Government E Marketplace|
|Started by||Ministry of Commerce and Industry|
|GEM Buyers||Government Offices|
|GEM Sellers||Enterprises and OEMs|
|GEM Registration Documents||Aadhar Card, Firm Name, GST Number and other documents|
|Benefits of GEM Portal||Efficient, Corruption Less, Compare Prices Online, Dedicated Products for Government Offices|
|Type of Post||Government Scheme|
In this section, we have discussed GEM Portal Registration which can be done online @ gem.gov.in. All of you must know that only those users can sell on GEM Portal who have completed their GEM Seller Registration. You may need Documents like Aadhar Card, GST Number, Firm Registration Number and more. We suggest that you must Register Online for GEM Portal to earn and sell your Products directly Government through GEM portal.
GEM Seller Registration Form 2022
- Firstly, GEM Registration Form is available online @ gem.gov.in
- Secondly, you have to fill the GEM Portal Application Form in which details like your products, Firm name, GST number and other things are asked.
- Moreover, you cannot sell the products as a reseller as this facility is not available.
- There are two types of GEM Registrations, first one is Primary Registration which is for buyer only and second one is Secondary Registration which is for Seller Only.
- Complete process of the GEM Registration Form is done online only.
Steps for GEM Login Online
- First you have to open gem.gov.in.
- Then CLick on the GEM Login button.
- After that enter your GEM User ID and clear captcha code.
- Click on SUbmit button and then further enter your PIN.
- FInally your dashboard will open up where you can see your Listed products.
- This is the process of GEM Login Online.
Steps for GEM Registration Online @ gem.gov.in
- Visit gem.gov.in and then click on Sign up Button.
- After that choose between Seller or Buyer Registration.
- Now enter your Name and Firm details.
- Further fill your GST Number, Aadhar Card and other vital details.
- Submit the form and wait for GEM Portal to approve your Registration.
- Once the GEM Registration is complete, you will get a GEM ID and Password.
- This GEM ID is required by you for further login and fill Bids or tenders Online.
Documents Required For Government E Marketplace Registration @ gem.gov.in
You may need the following documents to upload while doing Government E Marketplace Registration. So make sure you have a pdf copy of these documents while doing GEM Portal Registration or Login.
- Aadhar Card.
- Firm Name.
- GST number.
- Address of Enterprise.
- Photo of user.
- Products Listing.
Gem.gov.in Registration 2022 & Login Link
|Gem.gov.in Login||Visit Now|
|GEM Registration Online||Check Here|
Queries on GEM Registration 2022 @ Gem.gov.in Login
What is the benefit of Gem.gov.in Registration 2022?
You can sell or buy products at nominal price for Government E Marketplace and make profits.
What is the Official Website for GEM Login?
You can do GEM Login @ gem.gov.in.
How to Do GEM Registration Online?
Visit gem.gov.in and click on Register as Seller / Buyer to start for government organizations. Moreover, we have provided the detailed process for registration above in the article.
What are the documents required for registration on GEM?
GST number. Address of Enterprise. Photo of user. Products Listing.