Hajj being held in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the holy ritual which is performed by all the Muslims who are willing and are able to travel to Foreign land to go from one place to another on foot. Hajj 2023 Registration will begin soon in January 2023 on hajjcommittee.gov.in. Once the Hajj 2023 Application Dates are announced, the pilgrims can get themselves registered and get a chance to visit Hajj. Every pilgrim filling in the application form has to check their Hajj 2023 Eligibility. The Muslim pilgrims have to get themselves registered before the Hajj 2023 Last Date.
Every pilgrim has to follow the rules and norms as stated by the Saudi Arabia Government. In this post we have provided all the details regarding Hajj 2023 Cost, Applications, Haj 2023 Eligibility, hajjcommittee.gov.in 2023 Registration and other information.
Hajj 2023 Registration
Hajj 2023 will be performed by the eligible Muslim pilgrims in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for which the citizens can get themselves registered during January 2023. Hajj is a journey performed in Saudi Arabia where pilgrims from different countries travel from one place to other on foot or through transport modes available there. The Ministry of Health and Family Affairs is responsible for providing medical aids to all pilgrims visiting hajj. The Hajj 2023 Registration will begin in January 2023 on the official website hajjcommittee.gov.in where the pilgrims have to fill in the online application form and pay the cost of their Hajj 2023 visit. But before applying online, pilgrims have to know whether they are eligible or not.
The eligible and interested Muslim pilgrims should have a valid Indian International Passport which has been issued before the application dates starts. The pilgrims visiting Hajj during the year 2023 have to get their Covid Vaccines certificates along with them. The Ladies pilgrims without Mehram of age between 45-65 years can fill in the application form by paying in certain processing fee charges. The pilgrims will be given a Cover number by the UT Hajj Committee. No pilgrim will be allowed to worship without having the cover number. The KSA norms, rules and other procedures will be applicable for Hajj Travel. Every pilgrim has to follow the norms decided by the KSA Government.
Hajj 2023 Application Form @hajjcommittee.gov.in
|Authorizing Department||Ministry of Health and Family Affairs|
|Place||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Application Dates||January 2023|
|Processing Fees||Rs 300|
|Hajj Cost||Rs 3-4 lakh|
|Advance Amount||Rs 81000|
Hajj 2023 Registration Form will begin shortly on the official website hajjcommittee.gov.in in January 2023. The Muslim pilgrims from age 16 to 65 years will have to get their Covid Vaccines at least a month before the application dates. A valid passport is necessary to travel to Hajj Pilgrim in foreign land.
- Khatu Shyam Darshan Booking Online
- Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form
- TTD Online Booking
- Sabarimala Q Online Booking 2023
- Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023
- Covid Vaccine Booster Dose Registration
Hajj 2023 Eligibility and Age Limit
The pilgrims visiting Hajj have to first check their Hajj 2023 Eligibility and Age Limit. Only the eligible Muslim pilgrims will be allowed to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Hajj Pilgrimage.
- Pilgrims have to be fully vaccinated with Covid 19 Vaccine at least 1 month before the application date starts.
- The maximum age limit for the pilgrims has to be 65 years.
- The Muslim pilgrims should have a valid machine readable Indian/International Passport which is issued at least one month before the application dates.
- The pilgrims having some severe medical conditions are not allowed for Hajj 2023 travel. The ones having ailments like cancer, liver and kidney disease, respiratory problems are not allowed for Hajj visit.
- The ladies without Male companion can visit hajj in a group of 4 ladies, the group will remain the same across the whole journey.
- The person whom the Court has ordered not to travel abroad is not allowed to travel to hajj.
- Pregnant ladies are not eligible for Hajj 2023 due to Coronavirus Pandemic.
Hajj 2023 Application Form Last Dates
- The Hajj 2023 Application Form Last Dates have yet not been prescribed by the Hajj Committee.
- The applications will begin in January 2023 in online mode only.
- The Hajj Committee has completely digitized the whole Hajj process. All the instructions are now available in digital form.
- To fill in the application form, processing fees of Rs 300 have to be paid by every applicant.
- The Hajj pilgrims have to visit the official website hajjcommittee.gov.in to fill in the application form and know the details on Haj 2023 Application Form dates.
How To Do Hajj 2023 Registration Online
The pilgrims have to follow the below mentioned steps on How to apply for Haj 2023. First the Haj Registration 2023 will be done and later the application form will get filled.
- Firstly, visit the official website hajcommittee.gov.in. on your device.
- Then click on the New User Registration and provide all the necessary details.
- One time password (OTP) will be sent on the registered mobile number. Once the OTP is sent, enter it and open the application form.
- You have to now re-login using the Username and Password provided at the time of registration.
- The Hajj 2023 application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill in all the details and upload all the scanned documents in it.
- Read all the instructions and click on the declaration box.
- Re-read all the details again and confirm it.
- Now, you need to pay the fees prescribed as in the instructions through online payment modes.
- By following the above mentioned steps, one can easily fill in the application form for Hajj.
Hajj 2023 Registration- Important Documents
- First and last page of passport
- Recent passport size photograph
- Copy of Bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Electricity bill
- Vaccination Certificate
Hajj 2023 Cost From India
- Every pilgrim has to pay Rs 300 as non refundable Hajj 2023 Application Fees.
- The application cost has to be paid through any online mode. No fees through any offline mode will be accepted.
- The provisionally selected pilgrims will have to pay a fixed amount of Rs 81000 as Hajj 2023 Registration Fees.
- The cover number allotted to pilgrims has to be written carefully on the pay slip to avoid any payment problems.
- In case the pilgrims want to cancel the journey, Rs 1000 out of 81000 collected as advance payment will not be refunded in any case.
- The total Hajj 2023 Cost will be around 2 to 3 Lakh for round trip to India.
Hajj 2023 Application Form Instructions
- Every pilgrim will be given a cover number which is the unique number given to the members traveling in a group.
- The Male member of the family will be the cover head.
- The pilgrims can carry only two bags with a weight of 20 kgs each.
- Every detail like the cover number, name, address and other details have to be mentioned on the baggage.
- No pilgrim should carry articles which are banned like drugs or any inflammable things.
hajjcommittee.gov.in Hajj 2023 Registration Official Links
Queries Related To Hajj 2023 Application Form
When will the Hajj 2023 Registration begin?
Hajj 2023 Registration will begin in January 2023.
What is the age limit to apply for Hajj 2023?
The pilgrims of 18-65 years can apply for Hajj 2023.
What documents are required to fill in the Hajj 2023 Application Form?
The documents like scanned passport page, recent passport size photograph, income proof and various others.
How much advance payment has to be deposited for Hajj 2023?
Advance amount of Rs 81000 has to be deposited for Hajj 2023 pilgrimage.
Can the Hajj 2023 Application Form be made offline?
No, Hajj 2023 application has to be made in online mode only.