Sainik School Online Form 2022 is now easily available online @aissee.nta.nic.in and candidates can check AISSEE NTA Registration Form 2022 in detail. Moreover, you can also check Sainik School Admission Online Application Form on the official website. Application Fees for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022 is Rs 550/- and Sainik School Admission for Girls is also available through this exam. After that, we have detailed information below on Sainik School Entrance Exam Application Form 2022.
Sainik School Online Form 2022 – 2023
As we are aware students now want to get admission in Sainik Schools across India, so we are here with Sainik School Online Form 2022. You can check all the details related to Sainik School online Form 2022 and steps to fill it online on AISSEE.NTA.NIC.IN. Candidates have to make sure that they appear in the exam and clear it to get admission in Sainik School. Below you can check complete information about AISSEE NTA Online Application Form 2022 and Documents required for Online registration of Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Application Form 2022 -2023
In the given points below, Sainik School Entrance Exam application Form 2022 is discussed. Moreover, you can also check other information related to it like AISSEE application Form last date.
- Application Form for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022 are open now.
- You can apply online by visiting Sainik School Entrance exam web portal @aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Students can apply for Class 6th or 9th Admission Entrance Exam as per their eligibility.
- You have to upload a few documents in prescribed format in order to complete your Application Form.
- Entrance Exam is available for all the citizens of India and students who have passed their previous class from recognized School.
AISSEE.NTA.NIC.IN Online Application Form 2022 -2023
|Name of Body||Sainik School|
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing agency)|
|Exam Name||AISSEE 2022 (All India Sainik School Entrance Exam)|
|Admissions in Class||6th and 9th Only|
|Age Limit||12-15 Years|
|Start Date for Online Application||27th September 2021|
|AISSEE Registration Last||5th November 2021|
|Exam Date for Sainik School Entrance Exam||9th January 2022|
|Application Fees||Rs 550 (UR) and Rs 400 (SC/ST)|
|Number of Sainik Schools in India||33+|
In the given table above, you can check aissee.nta.nic.in Online Application Form 2022. Moreover, you can check other important details about the same like Age Limit, Last Date for AISSEE Registration 2022 and Number of Sainik Schools in India. After that, you can also find details like Application fees for both categories.
Documents Required for AISSEE Registration 2022 -2023
In the following listed points, you can check documents required for AISSEE Registration 2022. As we all know applications are being invited online and you are required to upload a certain set of documents. We have mentioned each of these documents in the following points.
- Passport size photograph in jpg format.
- Left Hand Thumb Impression of Candidate in jpg format.
- Signature of Candidate in jpg format.
- Scanned copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate in pdf format.
- Serving certificate in case of Defence Personnel.
How to fill Sainik School Online Form 2022 – 2023?
Follow the step by step guide below to fill Sainik School Online Application Form 2022. Candidates have to make sure that they can upload required documents which are given above.
- Very first step for this is to visit AISSEE 2022 Web portal @aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Next, you have to click on the Apply Online button available in the bottom end.
- After that you have to click on the New Registration button.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Email ID and New password to create your account.
- Now you have to login using these details and fill up your AISSEE Online Application Form 2022.
- After that, you may need to upload required documents as mentioned above.
- Finally click on submit after verifying all the details.
- In the end you have to pay application fees and confirm your candidature for AISSEE 2022.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern 2022 -2023
|Name of Exam||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions|
|Class 6th Entrance Exam||300 marks||125 Questions|
|Class 9th Entrance Exam||400 marks||150 Questions|
In the given table above, you can check Sainik School Entrance Exam pattern and other important details like number of questions and Maximum marks in each exam.