Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Combined Engineering Service Examination also called CESE is finished on 2nd July 22 and now candidates want to check the correct answer of all the questions. This time we want to inform you that TNPSC CESE Result 2022 can be published in September 22. Candidates can download it from tnpsc.gov.in and then calculate their scores. In this post, we have briefly mentioned TNPSC CESE Merit List 2022 and TNPSC CESE Result 2022 Date. Candidates can check TNPSC CESE Cut Off Marks 2022 (expected) below in order to get an idea of their Ranks. TN Public Service Commission releases the Combined Engineering Services Examination Result 2022 by September, 2022.
TNPSC CESE Result 2022
The TNPSC CESE (Combined Engineering Services Exam) compiled the Written Exam for 626 Posts of multiple trades. Candidates can find the Official TNPSC CESE Result 2022 using the Link available on the Official Website @ tnpsc.gov.in. Moreover, you need to check the answers for each question and then add up the full marks for every correct answer. Secondly, Deduct the Negative marking as applicable as per rules for every wrong answer in your Response Sheet. After completing this process, students can get the total of their marks which they can compare with the Expected TNPSC CESE Cut Off marks 2022. All those who have marks above Cut off are eligible to appear in the next round of recruitment. The tentative date of declaring the TNPSC CESE Result 2022 anytime in September , 2022.
- IGNOU Result
- OU Degree Results
- AU Degree Result
- VTU Results
- MDU Rohtak Result
- BA 1st Year Result 2022
- LNMU Result 2022
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Results 2022
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam||TNPSC CESE Exam 2022|
|Total vacancies||626 Posts|
|Application Dates||April to May 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2022|
|Maximum Marks||510 Marks|
|Max Questions||300 Questions|
|TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2022 Answer Key PDF Download||September 2022|
|Objection Dates||To be announced|
|TNPSC CESE Merit List PDF||September 2022|
|Cut Off Marks||Mentioned Below|
|Type of Post||Answer Key|
Above Table is curated to inform you about TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Answer Key 2022 Release Date and we have clearly mentioned it above. Moreover, once the Answer Key is out candidates will be able to check TNPSC CESE Merit List 2022 in which Ranks of each aspirant is briefed. Maximum Marks in the Exam are 510 Marks and minimum required to pass the exam are 250 Marks. Students who score above qualifying marks are eligible to appear for the next round of Recruitment. For your instance, we have provided the cut off marks previous and expected and previous merit lost scores here below.
TNPSC CESE Result 2022
- The Candidates who have given performance in exam should wait for TNPSC CESE Result 2022 because final scores are mentioned in it.
- Secondly, the results of the Combined Engineering Services Exam will be published in the month of September 2022.
- Thirdly, once the result is released then after that you can check the TNPSC Combined Engineering Exam Result 2022.
- You can also get to know whether you passed or not and another important thing mentioned on it is your rank in the list.
- You should visit tnpsc.gov.in to check your Combined Engineering Result 2022.
TNPSC CESE Cut Off Marks 2022
- Minimum Marks required to pass the CESE Exam of TNPSC are called Cut Off Marks.
- Candidates can download the TNPSC CESE Cut Off Marks 2022 List to check their category Wise Marks.
- Thirdly, it is prepared on the basis of many factors like Number of Seats, Number of Candidates, Difficulty Level of Paper and highest Marks obtained by candidates.
- Another factor which contributes to the finalization of TNPSC CESE Cut Off Marks 2022.
- You need to score above these marks in order to get a name on the Merit List.
TNPSC Engineering Services Prelims Merit List 2022
- Now after the Answer Key is released, Candidates can check TNPSC CESE Merit List 2022 in which Category Wise Rank is mentioned.
- It is a very important document because allotment will be done on the basis of your marks in the Written Exam.
- Thirdly, aspirants can download the TNPSC CESE Merit List 2022 after the announcement of Answer Key and Result.
- You need to visit tnpsc.gov.in on your Mobile or Computer in order to Download the TNPSC Combined Engineering Merit List 2022.
- Category Wise Ranks are mentioned on the Merit list and then you can see your rank in the Unreserved List and Category Wise List.
Expected TNPSC CESE Cut Off Marks 2022
|Category of Applicant||Expected TNPSC CESE Cut Off Marks 2022 (Paper 1)||TNPSC CESE Cut Off 2022 (Paper 2)|
|UR/ General||210-220 Marks||100-110 Marks|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||200-210 Marks||90-100 Marks|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||190-200 Marks||90-100 Marks|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||170-180 Marks||75-85 Marks|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||165-175 Marks||70-80 Marks|
|PwD||155-165 Marks||60-70 Marks|
Steps to Download TNPSC CESE Result 2022
- First of all Open tnpsc.gov.in from your PC or Mobile.
- Secondly, Click on CESE Result link in the Homepage.
- Thirdly, you need to select between Paper 1 Result 2022 or Paper 1A Result Link.
- On the next page, you can find TNPSC CESE Result 2022 PDF.
- Download this file and check your Total Marks using it.
- So this is the process to Download TNPSC CESE Result 2022.
Tnpsc.gov.in CESE Results 2022 Link
Queries on TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2022 PDF
When is TNPSC Combined Engineering Answer Key 2022 Coming?
TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2022 PDF will be available online on tnpsc.gov.in.
What is the Good Score to Pass TNPSC CESE Result 2022?
You can clear Paper 1 by scoring more than 210 Marks and Paper 2 by getting more than 100 Marks.
How to Calculate Marks using TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2022 PDF?
You can add full Marks for correct answers and deduct 1/4th Marks for incorrect answers. Finally total your marks and in this way you can calculate marks using TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2022.