UGC NET Answer Key 2023 is released in June, 2023 for June 13 to 22 exam here with UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2023 expected and previous on ugcnet.nta.nic.in: UGC NET also known as NTA UGC NET is held twice a year by the National Testing Agency. The exam dates along with the admit card were released on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The exam for the February, 2023 batch was extended for another two months due non-availability of the dates for the conduction of the exam in between. It is advised that the candidates must practice well for the UGC NET Exam 2023 in order to score well in the exam. The NTA UGC NET Exam 2023 will be conducted from 13 to 22 June 2023. The UGC NET Exam 2023 exam is executed in three phases.
The paper-1 will be common for all the subjects and the paper-2 will be from the optional subject the candidate has chosen. The exam is conducted for a total 82 subjects across 541 centres spreaded throughout India. This year NTA has decided to conduct the exam in a combined pattern. The paper-1 will be held from 9 am to 12 noon and the 2nd shift will be from 3 pm to 6 in the evening for each and every subject. The UGC NET Answer Key 2023 will soon be released on the official website after the conduction of the exam. After the NET Exam Answer Key, the UGC NET Cut Off 2023 for all the categories will be uploaded on the official website.
UGC NET Answer Key 2023
The NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2023 (Provisional) is uploaded on the official website for all the subjects after the conduction of the exam. With the aid of UGC NET Answer key 2023, the students can get an idea of their scores and have an idea whether they will qualify for the exam or not. A direct link will be uploaded on the official website after a successful completion of the exam for all the subjects. If any student thinks that there is some sort of discrepancy in the official UGC NET Answer key 2023 then the candidate can challenge the commission regarding this matter. A nominal fee of rupees 1000 will be charged by the commission for this and an online form will be available on the official site. If the objection raised by the candidate proves to be correct then due credit will be given by the commission.
Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2023 Important Dates
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|UGC NET 2023 Date of Examination||June 13 to June 22 2023|
|Declaration of the Provisional Answer Key 2023||June 2023|
|Challenging of UGC NET 2023 Answer Key 2023||June 2023|
|Last for the Fee FIlling for the Challenge||June 2023|
|Final Revised Answer Key 2023||June 2023|
|Declaration of UGC NET Result 2023||25th July|
Note: it is being notified that the dates that are mentioned in the table are totally predicted and the final dates for all the events mentioned above will be soon announced on the official website.
Details Mentioned in the NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2023
- Name of the examination
- Date of examination conducted
- Subject- ID
- Shift of the exam(morning/evening)
- Question -ID
- Correct question-ID
Marking Scheme of UGC NET 2023
To calculate the marks by going through the final UGC NET Answer Key 2023, the candidate can calculate their scores before the result is announced on the official website.
- The paper-1 comprises fifty questions in total and each carries two marks.
- The paper-2 consists of all the questions carrying two marks each.
- There is no negative marking in the UGC NET 2023 Exam for the attempted / incorrect answers.
- By seeing the answers in the NTA UGC Answer Key 2023 candidate can have their final scores and will be able to know whether they qualify for the exam or not.
UGC NET 2023 Cut Off Marks
The UGC NET Cut Off 2023 will be released by the NTA for both the Assistant Professor and JRF post. The exam authority will announce the UGC NET 2023 Cut Off on the basis of various factors given underneath:
- Number of Aspirants :The higher the number of the applicants higher will be UGC NET Cut Off 2023. With each year passing by the number of aspirants are rising the competition is becoming cut-throat.
- Number of vacancies: Higher the no. of vacancies,lower will be the UGC NET 2023 Cut Off. There will be more probability of qualifying the exam at lower grades if the no.of vacancies is more.
- Complexity of the exam: If the exam conducted is difficult it is likely that the UGC NET Cut Off 2023 will be low. As the students will find it difficult to attempt the tough questions right.
- Category of the candidate:if the aspirant belongs to an unreserved category they must score at least 40% marks to clear the exam in accordance with the UGC NET Guidelines. On the other hand, the aspirants belonging to the reserved category must score at least 35% marks to qualify the exam.
Steps to check the Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2023
- Firstly go to the official website of the UGC NET 2023.
- Secondly, click on the link available naming UGC NET Answer Key 2023.
- Thirdly, tap on one of the links by entering the application number, password and date of birth.
- After that, fill up all the credentials and the captcha mentioned on the screen.
- The UGC NET Answer Key 2023 will appear on the screen in a PDF Format.
- Download the UGC NET 2023 Answer Key PDF and Save it for future reference purposes.
Important links to check the ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Answer Key 2023
Queries related to NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2023
How can one check the UGC NET 2023 provisional answer key?
The steps to check the UGC NET 2023 provisional answer key is given in a simple and precise way. It is advised to go to the entire article to know more about the exam.
How a candidate can challenge the ugcnet.nta.nic.in NET 2023 Answer key?
The steps to challenge the commission are explained in the article above. Go through the article to know more.
Is there negative marking in the UGC NET 2023 Exam?
No, there is no negative marking present in the UGC NET 2023 Exam. No marks will be deducted from the total marks for the attempted and unanswered questions.
On what factors does the UGC NET 2023 Merit List depend?
The NTA UGC Answer key 2023 depends on numerous factors such as difficulty level of the exam, no. of aspirants and the number of vacancies.